COVID19 Safety Guide
We’re delighted to announce that Ann Furlong is now open to the public. We have put the following precautions and guidelines together to ensure the safety of our team and customers.
- Staff members will be wearing a mask during all treatments. We would advise all customers bring their own mask, if not a mask will be provided. Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes will be available throughout the clinic.
- We would advise to bring your own towel or blanket.
- During this period our waiting room will remain closed. On your arrival to the clinic we request you kindly remain in your car until one of our team comes out to you or contacted by phone.
- For new patients, to keep the amount of time in the treatment room to a minimum, we will be doing a phone consultation prior to the appointment
- We request that no clients with any COVID symptoms attend as per HSE guidelines.
We look forward to welcoming our loyal customers back into our clinic. Your experience will be different to what it always has been but we are sure with your support we can adapt to these new measures. Thanks for your support and looking forward to seeing you all soon.
What our Customers are saying
Ann Furlong has been treating me for Postherpetic Neuralgia pain after an episode of Shingles four years ago. The pain had been severe and I needed to take AntI Inflammatory Pain relief continually over a long period which were causing stomach problems. I decided to try acupuncture with Ann and it has worked amazingly. I am now off all pain relief and the symptoms have reduced dramatically.
I was suffering with a chronic frozen shoulder for 2 years and decided to try acupuncture with Ann. I did`nt notice much improvement after the second treatment and then after the third and fourth treatment, mobility started to improve and the pain eased. I had 8 treatments in all and have fully recovered. Thanks Ann
Due to my work environment and type of work I do, I had been suffering with lower back pain and shoulder pain for some time. My doctor prescribed anti-inflammatory medication, which I found difficult to take. I decided to try acupuncture with Ann and found it very effective. Ann treated me with Acupuncture, Moxibustion and Massage, which I found not only very relaxing, but very effective for pain relief. I now attend with Ann for regular treatments and no longer need to take pain relief.